Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So I had to take a motorcycle safety class this week to get a special sticker for my bike that says I am legal to drive my motorcycle on the Army Post. It actually turned out to be a lot of fun and I learned a lot. We did look like a bunch of dorks though...driving around tiny cones in an empty parking lot in circles for hours. I learned a lot about proper technique for riding in corners, and slow-speed maneuvers for parking lots and tight spaces. The worst part was that it was so cold riding in to class in the morning. Monday wasn't so bad...about 40 or so. But Tuesday. Oh geez. It was about 35. Plus the wind chill. And windshields look really dorky on a Harley so guess what I DON'T have. Yeah, a windshield. The last time I remember being that cold was when I worked at Brighton. It was so funny though because the other people on the road would look at me like what the HECK is wrong with that chick she's straight up CRAZY.

No comments: