Friday, February 20, 2009

I flew my RC airplane for about 30 seconds and was doing fine. Then I piled it in and the prop took a chunk out of the wing. I tweaked the wing back, put some pieces back together...good as new. Flying time was over, and as I put the plane back up on it's little storage spot on top of the TV, I misjudged the balance point and the whole thing just came crashing down and the tail broke off. OFF. Like it's not attached to the plane anymore!! So back to the drawing board.

2 comments:

kevin said...

a little ducttape ought to fix it all nice and pretty.....

nevadanista said...

Rachel, this is Rachel Hamrick here! I'm a creepy blog stalker these days and I totally stalked you from Sarah's blog :) Okay, I would have never imagined you would have turned to be the extreme sport type :D Skydiving??!! I love it - but will NEVER do it myself. LOVE your long hair, love that you're married to the coolest guy in the world (the other one, that is), love that you're a medic in Iraq helping our country, love that you fly model airplanes and blog about it, etc., etc., etc.. Yay for you! I'm so glad to have found you again. All you're working out is inspiring as well :) Be safe and keep up the good work!

Much love, Rachel Hamrick