Wednesday, March 11, 2009


12:05 pm Wednesday:
Awesome! RC airplanes! They look so fun and so fast! Let's go outside and fly 'em...I only spent two days fixing them up after all the wrecks I've had, let's go see what happens! Oh, wait, there's nobody else around so I'll just go by myself, I can launch em with one hand...

12:17 pm Wednesday:
Man, that did not take as long as I thought it would to destroy both airplanes. On takeoff the big one popped off one of the rubber bands that holds the wing on, which caught in the prop and brought her down. Then I forgot to pull the antenna out of the controller so the engine cut out and she crashed again. The final crash was a fence that got in the way and tore the tail off. No problem, I got the other one...problem is it was too windy and the little guy met the same fence head-on. It was then that I realized that I was standing in an anthill. Ow. Better luck next time.

1 comment:

Sarie said...

I hate fire ants!!!!

xoxo